The core CoFUTURES bibliography has been compiled and edited by the whole CoFUTURES group, with inputs from collaborators and advisory members. This is an ongoing project and more sections are planned in this database.
1. Contribute Entries: We would be really happy to receive new suggestions for entries missing in this database, so we can prepare the best possible resource for ongoing research in all different futurisms! The database is multilingual and can accept entries in all different languages, including non-Anglophone languages. Please contact us at the email below to send us your suggestions.
2. Build a bibliographic section: we would be delighted to offer you access to the templates to build your own contributed section to the website, with full attribution. We are especially interested in research sections on other European futurisms, such as, for instance, in the Scandinavian languages, Polish, Romanian, and Hungarian. Please contact us and join us in making this open access resource for researchers worldwide.
biblio AT cofutures DOT org
Main bibliography page:
Name of Resource: The CoFuturisms Bibliography.
Individual citations for editors of the different sections:
1. Afro and Africanfuturism: Marta M. A. Tveit
2. Arab and Gulf-futurisms: Merve Tabur
3. Chinese Futurisms: Regina Kanyu Wang
4. Latin American and Latinx Futurisms: Patrick Brock
5. South Asian Futurisms: Sami Ahmad Khan
6. Editor in chief: Bodhisattva Chattopadhyay